Fujitsu Scansnap Scanner…Will Save the Local Business Time and Money !!
For many local businesses ..like my own….A SCANNER is in my view a must have tool. When I first became self employed I had a NIGHTMARE WITH PAPER AND RECEIPTS and properly organizing them, because of limited time running around the place. A Fujitsu Scansnap scanner was my office bound saviour …..Because!!!
- Daily post scanned into their correct PC folders quickly with a few clicks as PDF’s( no more mislaid important letters)
- Business expense receipts easily scanned to their correct account folders ( my accountant at tax return time was so happy !!! I just emailed the files and folders)
- Large documents scanned.. as PDF’s …saved to file and/or PC folder …. And subsequently if need be easily printed ( forget manual photocopying-that takes precious time)
- An important 25 page or any very large document for example comes to you in the post, you need to pass it on …..with Scansnap you scan it ,save it to your appropriate pc folder, then print it.3 jobs done in one go.
- Use with Dropbox and your office material is available working on the go
- And so much more….see below
I have used my Scansnap scanner since 2002( there are updated models in case you are worried ) and it is still going strong…..When it dies it will be replaced !!! it is an expensive enough product , but one genuinely that has saved me a lot of time and money ever since because of its speed and simplicity. For any local or small professional local business ….
PS FACTOR in the Free SOFTWARE INCLUDED….including Adobe Acrobat and Abby and the cost is not bad at all !!!
Since the advent of online storage……I am a mega fan of Dropbox….because basically whatever device or Laptop etc I use on the move , any work I do on that mobile device, I save to Dropbox and everyone back at the office has access to it. Our routine is that our office daily post is scanned to its correct folder on Dropbox on the office PC…quickly using the Scansnap…..and when I am not there or am working on the move at home or abroad I have access to this post through Dropbox on my portable device. Believe me the Scansnap is quick and simple to use…..its only drawback is it is not a flatbed scanner, so important sections of books have to be photocopied and then scanned using Scansnap. A small price to pay from my experience of usage since 2002.
Check out my Dropbox posts…..
Having become a Scanner Devotee…I progressed towards considering whether I could scan important stuff ( and receipts for expenses)when travelling and working on the go looking for products that would easily stash in a carry-on or briefcase .
Do Not Forget To Share This Post
With Your Friends
With Many Thanks Rosemary