How to Sync Your Google Calendar With Your iPads( or iPhones) Calendar
Did You Get a Present of an iPad over Christmas ??
Your iPad can be quite a productive tool for working on the go !! Believe me you can do a lot with it !!!
You just have to be methodical in planning and considering how you are going to use it on the move.
Most of us have a Gmail account because it is simple to access your email from one place.( you can even redirect mail from another account or provider to your gmail account)
A friend of mine in fact got an iPad from her husband over the holiday period and asked me this very sensible question………… if I use my iPads calendar, put in an appointment, but the battery dies or I leave it in my mothers house—what do I do ??
The answer I knew, but had to rethink for a few moments…….You can fairly easily Sync your iPads calendar with your online Google calendar…..Pretty powerful and more importantly useful.
I f you are looking to sync your iPad calendar with Your Google calendar …… You can do so, as long as you have internet access.
How to Set up your iPad to sync Google Calendar on the air:
1. Tap the Settings on your iPad’s home screen.
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap Add Account….
4. Select Microsoft Exchange.
Enter Your Account Info
5. In the Email field, enter your full Google Account email address.
If you use an @googlemail.com address, you may see an “Unable to verify certificate” warning.
6. Leave the Domain field blank.
7. Enter your full Google Account email address as the Username and your Google Account password.
8. Tap Next at the top of the screen. Choose Cancel if the Unable to Verify Certificate dialog appears.
9. Enter m.google.com in the new Server field.
10. Tap Next at the top of the screen again.
11. Choose the Google Calendar services to sync.
To delete all the existing Calendars on your iPad, uncheck the “Keep on my iPhone” option.
12. Synchronization will begin automatically if you have Push enabled on your device. Wait seconds to start a sync for the default calendar.
Do Not Forget To Share This Post
With Your Friends
With Many Thanks